CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

iFuck

Craig had just got a new iPod from me for his birthday, preloaded with all of his fave tunes by all of his fave artists. "Dude, this is boss!" he exclaimed, then immediately popped in the ear buds and pumped up the volume. Grinning ear to ear, Craig closed his eyes and lost himself in the music. His smoking hot body moved in time with the beats. "Seriously man, you're an awesome friend!" he shouted over the music. I just smirked and nodded.

Had I really expected that my killer present would make him see me as more than a friend? Not fully trusting myself, I tried not to make any moves. Just watching him dance in front of me made fucking ache to get out of my clothes and into his ass. Then his eyes opened.

I rocked back on my heels, afraid that maybe he could read my mind - and that if he did, he'd be pissed. But his smile stayed where it was, even as he stopped dancing and dialed the volume down low. His eyes sparkled as he came closer. The hand that wasn't holding the iPod touched my t-shirt. "Thank you," he whispered, and kissed the corner of my mouth.

It was a light but slow kiss, and he didn't pull back after. We looked each other over for the first time, really close up. For a long time too. Then Craig titled his head. He puckered up for real and kissed me right on the mouth.

I kissed him back and flicked the tip of my tongue between his lips. He opened up wider. His hand crept up my chest and locked around the back of my neck.

Our mouths kept grinding together as I grabbed two handfuls of his incredibly firm, hard ass. When his hips swung forward, I felt his throbbing bulge press against mine.

Gasping for air, Craig rocked his head back, but just for a second. His nostrils flared, and he looked at me a whole new way. "Let's fuck," he whispered.

I nodded and pulled him even closer. He wrapped his arms around me, he continued to rub his swollen dick against my own. That only went on for a minute. Then Craig slide to his knees, right there in his parents' backyard! I couldn't quite believe it as my close friend - like me, just 19 years old - pushed my shirt up, unzipped my jeans and clawed down my briefs.

His mouth caught my jumping prick on the first try, and his head started to bob. His cheeks hollowed as his eyes stared up at me.

"Damn," I muttered, and cupped my hands around the side of his head. After a couple of minutes of sheer pleasure I gently eased the ear buds out. Craig smiled up at me, momentarily pausing the blowjob. He flicked the iPod off, left it there in the grass and led me by my dick into the house.

His mom was at work, but his dad had the day off and was napping in the living room. I nearly lost it when Craig led me down the hallway to the stairs. His had could have woken up at any second and seen his son with his hand around my huge erection not three feet away!

Craig flashed me a devious grin, and we rushed up the stairs and into his bedroom. He stripped off all of his clothes the second his door was locked and climbed up onto the rumbled sheets of his bed.

"Come on, Leo," he whispered impatiently, one hand wrapped around his hard cock. "I've got some condoms in the sliding compartment of the headboard," he went on. "There's some lube in there too!"

I nodded, pulled my briefs off and jumped on the bed to join him. Rubbing my hands along his chest, I kissed Craig. As I kissed him, Craig's handjob kept me hard. He mentioned the condoms again, this time I got the hint.

Craig raised his legs up high in the air as I rolled the rubber onto my cock, stretched out over him and entered his ass. Craig moaned as I pounded in and out of his hole. I fucked his tight hole so good, I knew I'd cum if I didn't stop. With other guys, I have always unloaded too soon, and that was the last thing I wanted with Craig!

So I jerked free and planted my face against his ass before he could ask any questions. His asshole was totally hairless. I licked it slowly, enjoying the taste, inhaling his hot hole. I fingered his hole, making sure he was enjoying every minute of this sex session.

Then I sat up, thinking that now I was ready to fuck him some more. But Craig doubled over with amazing speed, tore my rubber off and combined a furious handjob with equally passionate oral action. I wanted to hold back. God knows! But I just couldn't. So I locked my hands around both sides of Craig's face and shot a huge load down his throat. I humped against his face furiously, even after my prick had stopped oozing. I was sure he'd be pissed. But when I finally let him come up for air, he just grinned.

"Thank you," he said again. I knew it wouldn't be long until we did this again.

0 comments: