CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

After School Special Pt. 1

Just a year out of teacher’s college, I now teach 12th grade accounting at the local high school. To be completely honest, I find accounting to be just as boring as my students do. It was the first teaching position offered to me, so I took it. I’m in my mid-20s, living on my own in a cramped apartment and making car payments; I need all the money I can get! With my schedule and budget, I really don’t have much time for fun. Though I wish some of students would make up for that.

A lot of my students are athletes who need to maintain good grades not only to play for their respective teams, but for potentially obtaining scholarships. Some of those students will do anything to get their grades boosted. For the most part, I don’t rise to the bait. They’ll flex, show off their abs, brush up against me, but I’ve usually got enough willpower to shrug them off. Besides, I need this job. If I have to brush off the advances of 18 year old jocks in order to keep it, so be it. I will admit though to having a weakness for soccer players. Their tight toned bodies and strong legs are such a turn on.

When Pablo walked into my classroom in September, I nearly came in my pants that very minute. I was stunned by the way his t-shirt clung to his frame and how round his ass looked in his sweats. I had to sit down behind my desk in order to conceal the rapidly growing bulge in my slacks. He had shoulder length black hair, dark olive skin and the perfect set of full lips.

Initially he really didn’t do too much besides laugh with his buddies and occasionally copy down some notes. His grades were less than stellar to say the least. Heading into midterms, I wondered if he would turn things around. No such luck. When he asked me how he could fix things, I gave him a lot of study tips and resources he could use. Sadly, I saw no real improvements after that.

Later that week, I found myself marking papers well into the evening after a staff meeting that ran late. I hate staff meetings and I definitely wasn’t pleased to wade through the deluge of half assed papers. While taking a much needed break for the sake of my sanity, I heard a loud knock on my door. I looked over at the door and was shocked to see Pablo standing there.

“Uh, hey Mr. D. You got a minute?”

I could feel my cheeks beginning to flush bright red. I’d forgotten that a bunch of the school teams practiced after hours. He’d obviously just finished a long practice as his chest was heaving. I discretely looked him over from head to toe, my cock starting to get hard.

“It’s about my grades, man. I really need to get them up.”

I could barely think straight. I hung my head down and then looked back up at him, I nodded. He nodded back and closed the door behind him. Teachers aren’t supposed to be alone with a student like this, if anything were to happen I could face some serious trouble.

“We shouldn’t really be in here, Pablo. I can spare a couple of minutes though.”

Pablo reached down and began to raise the front of his t-shirt. He easily had the most chiseled abs I’ve ever seen. They were perfectly smooth with the exception of his dark treasure trail. He completely lifted the shirt off and flung it aside. It was all I could do to just drink in his topless flesh.

0 comments: