CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

After School Special Pt. 2

“Its okay, Mr. D, trust me. The other guys are gone, so we’re all alone.” He ran his hand along his abs, teasing me. “How about we make ourselves a deal?”

“What kind of deal?”

“I need an A and I’m willing to work HARD to get it.”

Pablo chuckled to himself; he definitely knew how to get want he wanted. In no time at all, his fingers were tugging at my zipper. Like a man on a mission, he made quick work of my pants, pulling them down just far enough for my excited and eager cock to meet him. Drops of pre-cum were oozing out of my cock and I could see Pablo grinning.

“I guess I better get down to work then.”

My cock twitched as Pablo licked along the shaft and I nearly came when he sucked on the head. When he began to deepthroat my seven inches, I could feel myself reaching that point of no return. He must’ve sensed that too as he took my cock out of his mouth and stood up. He’d had a condom tucked into the waistband of his shorts. Pablo took it out of the wrapper and dropped his shorts revealing a delicious uncut cock topped off with a brush of dark pubic hair.

With a sense of urgency, Pablo placed the condom onto my engorged cock. Swinging a leg over me, he settled onto my lap. It wasn’t a struggle fitting into his hole, but it felt like heaven just being inside of him. I had an inkling at that moment that it wasn’t the first time this young stud had fucked for grades and I was sure it wouldn’t be the last time.

I could feel a rush of ecstasy filling my body and I knew it was time. With a final grunt, I shot a hot load and almost wished I wasn’t wearing a condom so I could feel it shoot deep into his body. Pablo smirked as I moaned and threw my head back as I came a second time. I took a deep breath. It was over and coldly Pablo got off me.

He hurriedly pulled his shorts back on, put on his t-shirt and sauntered over towards the door. I’d barely taken the condom off my cock before he opened the door and stood there watching. I chucked the jimmy into the wastebasket and looked up at him.

“Fix my grade, Mr. D and maybe I’ll recommend you to a couple of the other guys on the team. I know you’ve got a thing for us soccer players.”

Just like that, he closed the door behind him and walked off down the hall, the sound of his footsteps fading in the distance. Without any hesitation, I fixed his grade right then and there, looking forward to my next encounter.

0 comments: