CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Young & Hung Pt. 2

He shuddered hard as his milky white cum escaped his cock and then lay back, sighing against the bed. Slowly he eased my wife’s dildo out of his ass. I’m almost 100% certain my wife had no idea what Stephen had been doing with her favourite toy.

Suddenly he realized I was there. His sleepy brown eyes opened wide in shock. Colour flooded his cheeks, and he froze, dropping the dildo to the bed. My dick was solid, and I wanted him on every level. I stepped into the room, slipping my shirt off and tossing it to the floor.

“Tom, I…”

I dropped my pants. My prick bulged in my briefs, and I dropped them as well, exposing my throbbing rod. He licked his lips and just stared at my cock before slowly raising his eyes to mine. You could have heard a pin drop between us, which I finally broke, “Maybe you’d prefer the real thing.”

He licked his lips again, slowly and sensuously, and then nodded just slightly in assent. I knelt between his outspread legs, intending to taste every inch of his body. But lust took me over. Instead I raised his legs, scooted closer and just shoved my cock into his waiting ass.

With just a single thrust I was deep in his hot ass. I definitely savoured that moment, feeling how his tight hole held me and hugged my rock hard dick. My wife enjoyed anal sex, but Stephen’s ass felt different, it was better. Before long he closed his eyes and began to stroke his cock for a repeat eruption while my cock slid in and out of him. We continued on like that for a couple of minutes until I noticed him getting dangerously close to shooting.

Then I got the idea of fucking him from behind. Stephen rolled over on to his hands and knees, and soon his hot toned ass was bumping against my stomach.

Being fucked from behind seemed to make the young stud more vocal, and before too long he was screaming my name and telling me to fuck him hard. That’s exactly what I did, slamming my cock into him as hard and fast as I could. He grunted and sighed as my cock continued to pound away at him.

He clutched his cock and started to cum; I could feel his ass tighten up as he unleashed his load. By then I couldn’t take it anymore. With one last big thrust, I exploded! Stephen moaned as my cum filled his ass.

My daughter has moved on to a new guy now, but I still keep Stephen around. I just hope no one figures out why.

0 comments: