CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Girls? Who Needs 'Em! Part. 2

Slowly he worked his tongue down my body as I continued rubbing my hands along his chest, the feeling of his skin against the palms of my hands was intoxicating. He nibbled gently at my nipples while his fingers grasped around the shaft of my cock. My head lolled back; it just felt so good in his hands.

His sexy lips trailed down my stomach and his tongue danced inside of my bellybutton. Placing his hands on my knees, he spread my legs. I could feel my cock growing harder and harder, anticipating his next move. Rich was like a man on a mission, keeping me turned on. He licked along the length of my cock, then down my balls and then he zeroed in on my tight asshole.

I groaned, the pleasure was so overwhelming and so new to me. I damn near came right then. But I held out, not wanting to miss a single sensation as Rich flicked his tongue in and around my pucker.

For a split-second, I wondered if Rich was a lot more experienced with guys than he let on. Either way, I didn’t care. He certainly knew how to please and that was good enough for me. He flattened his tongue and licked from my asshole to my balls and back again. I was in heaven as his tongue continued to dance along my body. His fingers found their way back to my cock again and he jerked it.

Just as the pre-cum began to flow, Rich made his way up from my balls and started licking the head of my cock. I lifted my head to watch my best friend work and found myself turned on by the movements of my own body. My chest heaved and my pelvis thrusted in order to work my swollen cock deeper into my friend’s talented mouth. I was slack-jawed and moaning, almost ready to pop!

Rich maintained his rhythm even as I began bucking my ass off the chair. My toes were curled and I felt as if I could scream. Just as I felt as if I could cum, he began deepthroating my cock, trying to take it all at once. And to make matters worse, he jammed two fingers deep into my hairy hole. My back arched and I let out a full-throated scream as I could feel myself exploding in his mouth. Rich kept sucking on my cock, my cum beginning to dribble out of the corners of his mouth.

Unbelievably, he was able to make me cum again and the second time was even better than the first. As my friend continued sucking, I locked my legs around his head. My body was bucking so hard, the back of the stool kept banging wildly against the counter. Wave after obscenely delicious wave coursed through my cock.

Finally I had to pry Rich’s lips from around my cock. Once again, we sat in silence, we pressed against each other and kissed. At long last our breathing settled back to normal and our eyes met.

“How do you think Tasha and Kayleigh would have enjoyed that little show?” I asked.

“I think they would’ve been pretty damn jealous, to be honest! Don’t you agree?” he asked, with a grin.

We laughed. I don’t think I’ll dump Tasha, but I know I’ll definitely be spending a lot more time with Rich now!

0 comments: