CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Young & Hung Pt. 1

While our daughter was off at college, my wife and I let her ex-boyfriend Stephen move in. It was really as a favour to our daughter. Stephen is 20 and was having some issues with his parents. And, well, him and Melanie remained friends and he was like one of the family.

Anyway, Stephen liked to flaunt his body. You could say he was a bit of an exhibitionist. It was hard on me, the way he strutted around the house sometimes in not much more than a pair of shorts. More than once I found myself upstairs, looking out our bedroom window, at Stephen lying by the pool and thinking some very nasty thoughts. I just never imagined I would ever act on them.

I had to swing by the house to pick something up midday, before meeting a client. I’m a technical writer and, as such, work freelance, setting my own hours and my own rates. I had just pulsed into the driveway when the client called and rescheduled. Just as well – I didn’t really feel like driving all the way downtown to deal with him.

So I walked into my house and headed for our bedroom to change. I didn’t expect to find Stephen on our bed, and I was sure as fuck didn’t expect to find him jacking off with one of my wife’s dildoes planted firmly in his ass. But there he was, naked and tempting as he lay on his back, the black plastic penis moving in and out of his hole. He shoved it in, and then arched his pelvis upward, forcing it further in still. He started to speed up his strokes on his cock. My own cock was now hard as a rock.

“That’s right, Tom, fuck me so hard.”

I swallowed hard and stood there shocked, watching him as he got himself off with his eyes closed and called out my name! Insane! Here was fantasizing about me.

“Oh that’s right, Tom, give it to me. Cum with me. Now!”

Stephen rocked on the bed and then he gasped. He left the dildo in his ass and began stroking his cock furiously. My cock was dripping now, I wanted him so bad.

0 comments: